Should anything happen to your treasured items, an accurate appraisal will have been your most sound investment.
Whether evaluating the insurance replacement value of individual items or entire collections, we at MIR Appraisal Services, Inc.:
- Recommend the appraisal of personal property when moving, upgrading an insurance policy, and/or establishing a new policy
- Advocate appraising items every 3-5 years to guarantee the most current valuation
- Ensure the our clients obtain proper insurance coverage, such that the value of insured items are protected against damage or theft
Our accredited appraisers provide expert verbal and written appraisal reports to help our clients- including insurance companies- procure cost-effective value settlements.
- Our accredited appraisers evaluate various personal property, including fine art, antiques, and decorative household items
- We appraise items in their current state, indicate their value pre-damage, and determine value after restoration and/or conservation
- We are qualified to counsel clients concerning restoration and conservation services: on their cost-efficiency with regard to valuation and on the matter of what benefit they might give to physical integrity of the art piece