Fair Market Value Consultations & Written Reports
Are you interested in learning more about a piece of fine art, furniture, jewelry- a family heirloom or collectible item?
A verbal consultation and evaluation is a fun, convenient, and cost-effective way to gain valuable knowledge about your precious belongings.
At MIR Appraisal Services, Inc., we:
- Examine your item(s) and conduct preliminary market research
- Impart to you verbally our professional opinion as to the current fair market value*, condition, medium, and artist/maker of each item
- Provide three convenient options for administering the verbal evaluation, including:
- In-office consultations in downtown Chicago
- Consultations by mail/email- a client sends photographs via email/mail accompanied by a detailed description of the item(s) and the consultation is conducted over the phone
- On-site verbal evaluations- perfect for estate purposes and for large collections
- Offer cost-efficient packages for our verbal consultations and evaluations:
Call us at (312) 814-8510 to discuss our fees and services with one of our representatives
Note: All clients or potential clients opting for the remote verbal consultation & evaluation service via mailed/emailed images can send their images, information and payment to:
MIR Appraisal Services, Inc.
307 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 308
Chicago, IL 60601
Please call us at (312) 814-8510 with any questions!
Appraisal Reports for Fair Market Value
This type of report is used when a non-retail (wholesale) value is required, most often for individual sale or donation purposes.
Note: Sample appraisal reports can be provided upon request.
*Fair Market Value is defined as the price at which the property would change hands between a willing buyer and a willing seller, neither being under any compulsion to buy or sell and both having knowledge of relevant facts, via past and current art market trends.